Kostask

Update - April 28

headerbethlehemupdate.png.078ae4c9a1c037db3f3f7619094de196.png

This May 17th will be our 5th Year Anniversary. We are releasing a whole set of updates for this special and monumental occasion. 

Weapon Battle Pass (Anniversary):
1) This is a completely F2P feature, which you can access by killing King Harry (::anniversary)
2) The Weapon Battle Pass has a 1 in 50 drop chance from King Harry which you can use on any Weapon including customs
3) The current Battle Pass has 15 Tiers and unlocks +0.2x Damage per Tier for a total of 3x Damage Multiplier, and unlocks 10DR/DDR per Tier starting from Tier 5 to 15 for a total of 100DR/DDR.
4) We will be releasing Tier 15-30 in the Summer Time
5) You can level up your weapon by killing NPC's in the game, or you can also choose to buy the Weapon Pass Skip Scroll through our Donation Store
6) You can move progress between Weapons with a 30% penalty

Statue of Champions (Anniversary):
1) Click the Statue of Champion to trigger all of the following at the same time: Bong (i), SSM (i), Infinite Wrathful, God Scroll Perm, Twirl Swirly (i), 3 Seasonals (Gingerbread House, Golden Clover, Golden Egg (Full))
2) As long as ANY of those items are in your inventory/toolbelt they will be activated. (Since the three Seasonals cannot overlap, you can right-click the Statue of Champion to set which one you want as default)
3) The Statue of Champion (i) will also check your bank. In which case, you can leave your items in your bank. It also boosts all timers to 30 Minutes. 
4) Statue of Champion can be upgraded at the Upgrade Machine using 10 Scavenger Tickets, and a 100 x $1 Scroll. 
5) The Statue of Champions is obtainable from the Anniversary Chest. 

Revanent Caves (Anniversary):
1) We released the Glove Slot in the Revanent Caves for this Anniversary
2) Use any Anniversary Mask (ii) to unlock

Royal Ring and Royal Necklace have been added to the Anniversary Chest
Valerian Ring (I) is combined using Royal Ring (I) and Valerian Ring, and gives 60DR/DDR and gives 2.5x Magic Multiplier

We will be releasing an update for May 4th as well this year:
1) From May 1st to May 16th, you will be able to get 4x Key Drops at Starwars, may the 4th be with you. 
2) We added a Mace Windu Light Saber to the StarWars Chest that has a Special Attack, granting a 2x Damage Multiplier for 10 Minutes

Mage Revamp:
1) Pokescepter base damage has been doubled
2) Pokescepter AOE is 11 x 11 and Arcane Crystal Staff is 9 x 9
3) Royal Ring (i) and Valerian Ring give a 2x Magic Damage Multiplier

Scavenger Shop, Tickets, and Hard Mode are now released:
1) Complete a Hard Task to receive a Scavenger Ticket to use in the Scavenger Shop
2) VIP6 and Joker only require ANY drop instead of a specific piece
3) Zulrah has been moved to Hard Mode

Scavenger Shop:
1) Scavenger Set: Reduces the amount of drops required from 2 to 1 (5 Pieces, each piece costs 10 Scavenger Tickets) Note: You only need to wear it once to activate the set effect permanently
2) Scavenger Emblem: Gurantees a Double Drop for the item being Hunted (30 Scavenger Tickets)
3) Scavenger Potion: Can only drink once, boosts DR by 100 (30 Scavenger Tickets)
4) Scavenger Pet: +1 Scavenger Tasks per Day (60 Scavenger Tickets)

Suggestions/Bugs:
1) Added ::toolbeltscrolls to see which scrolls are unlocked 
2) Fixed timers not coming back up after relogging
3) Stats no longer get reset when timers other than God Mode run out
4) Players can no longer get the same item for Scavenger on the same hunt
5) WildyWyrm Chest now counts the items once instead of twice