Bethlehem

Guru's Introduction

• Owner

Hi yall,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Dave, also known as Guru, Guwu, Kanguru, Obstacle, blah blah... Whatever you want to know me by, I'll be it. People always ask me, how did you get this name. I'm not sure.. I have a lot of friends who live in Australia. And you know what they say in Australia. No, you don't? Aight.. Roo! Yes right mate, a Kangaroo. Kangaroo, Kanguru. Do you atleast understand a little bit where I'm coming from.. I'm a known RSPS player, mostly in the custom department. I've been playing RSPS servers for more than 8 years now. And I've been managing a lot of RSPS & Discord servers for around 5 years now. Great to hear right? Yes, I agree. I still create free discord servers for people these days and some even pay even though I rarely take payments. That's when you see how many real nice people are in this world. I can't thank every single one of them.

Oh god, remember the OG times with Moparscape. That was the realio dealio, with the monkeys! Anyway, I've been enjoying Custom RSPS servers since forever, I like the way how some are just that unique - if you ignore the servers who steal sources and do nothing else but steal 'n shit. And so far I've been enjoying all kinds of activities in-game. I enjoy the PVMing, the gambling, sometime the skilling (depends on my mood). But hell no, no PKing please, for the love of god. No.

Lets talk more about my personal life; as I said before, my name is Dave. I'm currently 19 years old, I will be 20 on January 5th. Can't believe I'm that old already - time goes quick doesn't it. Alright lets move on. I'm a Dutchie, (for the people who don't understand: I live in The Netherlands) I have been studying Business Administrator for over 2 years now and so far it's going great. Getting nice grades and my class isn't a pain in the ass. I've got 2 more years to go for this current study and hopefully I can move up a notch and move over to the university. I also have a full-time job at a gas station, and recently I've been promoted to Manager. So I'll be putting in 12+ hour shifts most of the time. That's what I've been working for for the past year, moving up quickly I'd say.