Kostask

Update - May 16

headerbethlehemupdate.png.078ae4c9a1c037db3f3f7619094de196.png

Tomorrow marks a special occasion as we celebrate the fourth anniversary of our beloved community, Bethlehem. Throughout the years, we have experienced numerous triumphs and challenges. However, I must emphasise the significance of this server to each one of us in diverse ways. Personally, what stands out the most is the exceptional love and support we have shown to one another, and for that, I express my gratitude to all of you.

As we reminisce on the past year, it's impossible not to recall the unprecedented Eco reset we encountered in August. It was remarkable to witness the incredible display of resilience and support we demonstrated towards Harry during that challenging time. It is a testament to the strength of our community and the beautiful people who make it what it is.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to @Bethsaida for affording me the opportunity to share my passion with this community. Without his support, I would not have achieved the milestones that I have, and I am forever grateful for the chance he gave me.

In conclusion, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to all of you for making this community what it is today. Your love, support, and dedication are truly appreciated. Let us look forward to more incredible years together.

Anniversary

I’m sure some of you noticed what I posted in the ⁠sneak-peeks this week, allow me to explain what these masks are!

Since Bethlehems first Anniversary we have had the four iconic Anniversary masks; Fire, Poop, Smiley & Mario.This year we’ve decided to give them a little bit of a revamp by introducing Anniversary Dyes!
The all new Anniversary Dye comes in four different colours; Blue, Yellow, Red & Green. Each of these dyes can be used on a regular Anniversary Mask (not an (i)) to dye the mask whichever colour the dye was for example; Anniversary Dye [Blue] + Poop Mask = Poop Mask [Blue]. The recoloured variants have an extra 5DR/DDR from the regular masks making them + 20DR/DDR each and they also possess the same ability to have a small chance at doubling your loot when opening Donation boxes! These Dyes can be found in the Anniversary Chest as a rare reward.

If you manage to collect a whole set of these new coloured masks as well as it’s (i) variant, you will be able to ::invent a rainbow mask (ii). For example; Poop Mask [Blue] + Poop Mask [Yellow] + Poop Mask [Red] + Poop Mask [Green] + Poop Mask (i) = Poop Mask (ii). These new Rainbow masks grant a whopping 50DR/DDR as well as giving you TWICE the chance at getting double loot when opening Donation boxes!

As always, King Harry has been reactivated as a global boss for players to kill every half an hour at ::anniversary (you can also use ::anni or ::kingharry). 

VIP Season 3

We have decided to make the VIP seasons last annually instead of quarterly, resetting on the 17th of each year during our Anniversary. So today I have reset everyone's VIP status as season 2 has come to an end. What that means to those that may have joined us mid season is; as of this update you will lose access to all VIP activities & items; but hold on to them because as your rank increases you will be able to use them again. For those unaware you can always farm your VIP rank at ::vip using $1 scrolls as payment for time in each zone. 

QOL/Bug Fixes
- Weisslogia is no longer AOE
- Removed Icy Glaive from the Glaive Box & Collection Log
- Updated shop stocks to be a minimum 1,000
- Changed it so it you use ::lock at all you have to relog before entering Pokemon raids due to a bug