Update - May 13 & 14

headerbethlehemupdate.png.078ae4c9a1c037db3f3f7619094de196.png

Bethlehem Third Anniversary! 
1. King Harry is back!
2. Wyrm Chest now contains 50 x Anniversary Chests as a drop
3. Easter and 420 Boxes are now removed from the store
4. Recap on Anniversary Chests: https://forums.bethlehem317.com/topic/615/

New addition to Anniversary Event: Anniversary Necklace
1. Anniversary Necklace (3rd Year Limited) is an uncommon drop in the Anniversary Chest 
2. It has no stats but can be combined with a normal collector's necklace to make a Collectors (i)
3. It can also be combined with a set of Anniversary Masks and a Collectors (i) into 3rd Year (i)
4. 3rd Year (i) Necklace will have 30DR/DDR and 30K stats, becoming the official BIS 
5. The necklace will also be a rare drop at King Harry

Contest for 3rd Anniversary:
1. First to combine a 3rd Year (i) 
2. First to complete the King Harry drop logs 
3. First to complete their Anniversary Chest Collection Log
4. The 3 winners will get to rename their necklace and choose between another +3DR/DDR or +30K Stats

Events:
1. There will be a week's worth of events coming starting on May 17th events 
2. We will be giving away a normal 3rd Year Anniversary Necklace everyday through our discord giveaway 🎁giveaways 
3. On the day of our official anniversary, May 17th 2022, we will give away a 3rd Year Anniversary (i) Necklace, Mask (i), and much more during our live-stream event

Key Power Creep Update:
1. In order to keep the BIS items of the past in line with all the power creeps we've had, we're giving the Sephiroth Set +15DR/DDR per piece instead of +10DR/DDR
2. We're giving Sephiroth (i) +30DR/DDR instead of +25DR/DDR per piece, with +40DR/DDR for the helm
2. We're also giving Kylo Ren set a base DR of +5DR/DDR per piece

Added to Store upon popular request:
1. Grinch Set - $350
2. Long Claw - $150

Quality of Life:
1. BattlePass Season 3 has been added to Player Crates, Ironman Chest, and Wyrm Chest
2. Bong (i) and Hades (i) are now untradeable upon the consideration that they both require untradeable items to create

3. Lever Added to Vegeta

Bug Fixes:
1. 3rd Year amulet now collects quad boxes