Yue

New use of Item In-game Stardust?

i'm thinking that the ingame item Stardust that is gathered from the Meteorite that spawns in random location..

I was hoping that it could be used for a mining store or perhaps as money for the use of a Cosmetic shop ingame, so that if u needed something there was a need for this item also, if going getting Cosmetic Items/Gear you Have to use Mining ingame since there is a afk use of  Woodcutting allready and Mining is not much used except for Ranking so this would make the use of a useless and crap item more of a value since there is now no use for it ingame. was gonna ask inside Discord for Players/People to Vote if this could be used as a Currency if it ever gonna be made use of.

If it happens so that its not made use of i think that the Staff could buy it from all players instead of removing it directly, so that what players have spent time and money on this crap could actually earn money of what was used of time ingame for something could be used Somewhere else of other game Applications.

Vote Yes or No.

if you think this could be used like a Currency for Cosmetic shop and/or Mining shop if there could be applied more of a activity in mining since it's mostly dead except from pure essence Mining!