Classic

Hey I'm Kieron/Classic

Hey so, I'm Kieron.

I chose Classic for almost every rsps name because I simply have no good ideas with names so I went for that. Kinda stuck.

I work in Retail and genuinely like to chill back on days off, I live right next to Oxford in England.

I look forward to meeting many more people and for the people to join us in the future, welcome.

I've been here for a little now, but I'm always down to make new friends and play other games together too.

I like to play games like League of Legends mostly, though I usually play mobile legends because I'm trash, though if anyone's good? Hmu, can train me 😉

See you in game guys.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:33 PM, Classic said:

Hey so, I'm Kieron.

I chose Classic for almost every rsps name because I simply have no good ideas with names so I went for that. Kinda stuck.

I work in Retail and genuinely like to chill back on days off, I live right next to Oxford in England.

I look forward to meeting many more people and for the people to join us in the future, welcome.

I've been here for a little now, but I'm always down to make new friends and play other games together too.

I like to play games like League of Legends mostly, though I usually play mobile legends because I'm trash, though if anyone's good? Hmu, can train me 😉

See you in game guys.

Ayy Love to see it! Weclome!

I actually live like 20 mins away from you now! haha
I play both (mobile legends when i cba to play league) hit me up! 🙂

..... X2.png